Carshalton based Cygnet IT Services CIC, has announced its intention to offer its wide range of services to local businesses and voluntary organisations.
To date Cygnet has primarily focused on delivering its services to support many organisations and schools across Sutton and more broadly across the South East.
“Cygnet was the first independent CIC launched from Sutton Borough Council in April 2015. Since then, our social enterprise has expanded and continues,” said a spokesperson.
“We intend to go above and beyond for our customers, providing professional IT services that support you to make the most of your IT. We determine with you the most efficient IT solutions for your needs; whatever your size or industry.
All our support is tailored to each organisation so you can achieve more with a reliable and approachable service.
Some of the ways we can help your organisation include:
- Technical support – providing remote and onsite service support
- Professional support – for specific projects such as moving premises or upgrading your systems
- Purchasing – we can provide advice and procurement for all your hardware and software needs
- Cloud services – providing secure backup and disaster recovery programmes
- Website services – cost effective, unique web system including design, hosting and content management
Get in touch today to explore how we can help you achieve more with our technical support.