Choosing suitable care for a loved one can be a difficult decision at any time but it can be made much worse if there are sudden changes to the care needs.
It is at this time that those who seek to support either a family member or a friend need help and advice as to what is the most appropriate way forward. There are many different routes of care and obviously the wishes of the person requiring care are paramount in any discussion.
A Sutton enterprise Encompass Living has dedicated “care navigators” who can help with those discussions and then help to deliver the solutions in a much needed timely and cost effective manner.
To get more details click here: Encompass Living
Encompass Living is an organisation that has been set up to help those people looking for care to get the best results by supporting those decisions with informed and independent advice.
“Whether a family member or you yourself need assistance with day to day living, or full time care we have the knowledge and networks to provide tailored, cost effective solutions that are right for your circumstances,” said a spokesperson.
Encompass Living offers
- Face to face meeting with an accredited Care Navigator
- Discuss different options to meeting your needs
- Create a personalised support plan
- Help you find the best provider to meet your needs
- Negotiate the best rates and costs on your behalf
- Help recruit Personal Assistants if required
- Checking your invoices so they are accurate
- Provide a statement every 4 weeks
- Support you if there are any financial issues
For more details go to: https://encompass-living.co.uk