Arts Network Sutton re-launched at the end of last year with new branding a brand-new website and a new, improved membership scheme. With the re-launched scheme the main benefits for members are:
Open to professional and semi-professional individual artists, crafts people and creatives.
· Individual members are entitled to a personal member’s page on the ANS website for posting details and information on their creative practice. Each page allows a
maximum of six images
· Individual members can post relevant arts and cultural events on the ANS website, receive newsletters and will be invited to all networking events
· Individual members will be able to apply for grants of up to £1000
· Individual members will be entitled to a free ticket to all ANS paid events such as workshops
· Individual members will be entitled to vote on constitutional issues and the election of committee members at AGM.
“We’d love to see you back as a member if you were one in the past or if you haven’t been a member before, now’s the time to join and become an essential part of the Network. It’s only £25 per year and we think that it’s very good value for money,” said a spokesperson.
“If full membership is not for you, for just £5 you can become a Friend of the Network and play a part in supporting the arts in Sutton.
“We’re at: www.ansutton.org so, go and have a look around – we think you’ll like what you see. There’s a “How To Join” page and it’s very easy to become a member and help build the arts network in the borough for the benefit of all.
“As it says in our name, we are a network and the facilitating of networking between artists and creatives in the borough is probably the most important thing we do. To prove how vital it is for the arts, attached is a case study that shows how meeting someone at one of our networking events, can lead to collaboration between two creative artists who probably wouldn’t have met if they hadn’t been able to network via ANS.
“We feel that Sutton has the potential to have a vibrant and thriving arts scene, but it needs to be supported and promoted. We at ANS know we can do that, but we really need your help, so please become a member and become part of the network.”