On Tuesday 28 May, working in partnership with Via Van and Go Ahead, TfL will launch a new service to the London Borough of Sutton as part of a 12 month trial.
GoSutton will serve an area including Carshalton, Wallington, Sutton, Cheam, Belmont and St Helier.
Why not go along this Friday 24 May between 10:00 – 17:00,
“We will be in Sutton to help promote the service offering the opportunity to explore one of the vehicles to be used throughout the trial, meet the team and ask questions about the service and the trial,” said a spokesperson.
“In addition, throughout the day we’ll be offering a complimentary journey on us, simply register for the service either by phone through our call centre by calling on 01903 924 259 or on the GoSutton mobile application (available on Apple and Google Appstore’s by Thursday. More information about the service can be found by visiting www.gosutton.co.uk.”
GoSutton is a 12-month bus trial brought to you by Transport for London & ViaVan, operated by Go-Ahead London. It’s an on-demand bus that lets customers request a ride, select their pick-up and drop-off points and pay directly through an app (for iPhone or Android).
- GoSutton takes multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a shared bus.
- GoSutton currently operates 7 days a week from 06.30 until 21.30,
- Rides cost £3.50 and you can add additional passengers to your ride for £2.00 each.
- All GoSutton vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Just set yourself as a person in a wheelchair in the app to ensure we have space for you.
- Have a Freedom Pass? Ride with GoSutton for free by entering your card number when you sign up in our app.
- You can also ride for free if you have an English National Concessionary Travel Scheme pass. Just send us an email at [email protected] to have your status activated.
- Don’t have a smartphone? Not to worry, you can still book a GoSutton ride by calling our support centre at 01903 924259 or sending an SMS to 07588 673685.